In order to know the good among the people, one must first examine the history of heresy in Islam. Only by understanding false teachings and their supporters will we appreciate the importance of the people of good (ahlul khayr).
- The menace of wahabism
- *Who or what is a salafi..?*
- Innovators of our time
- *Albani unveiled*
- do bin baz and albani have any type of formal ijazah.?
- salafi tamperings of texts in the books of hadith
- more on tampering
- salafism unveiled
- Debate: Al-Buti ‘V’ Albani
- A Demonstration of why Wahabies are Khawarij
- Taqwiyatul Iman
- Deobandism more on deobandism
- Tabligh Jamat
- moududi’s ideas & his blasphemy
You (O Muhammad SAW) will not find any people who believe in Allâh and the Last Day, making friendship with those who oppose Allâh and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW), even though they were their fathers or their sons or their brothers or their kindred (people). For such He has written Faith in their hearts, and strengthened them with Rûh (proofs, light and true guidance) from Himself. And He will admit them to Gardens (Paradise) under which rivers flow to dwell therein (forever). Allâh is pleased with them, and they with Him. They are the Party of Allâh. Verily, it is the Party of Allâh that will be the successful. (58:22)